TERMS OF SERVICE
The current Terms of Service govern the relations between “Web Cyprus Community”, referred to as “Beebex”, on one part, and the User of Internet pages and services of Beebex available on the site https://www.beebex.com (hereinafter referred to as "User") on the other side.
“Web Cyprus Community” Ltd. is a limited liability company, entered in the Commercial Register Cyprus with UIC 10412569S, having its registered seat and management address at Agias Theklas, 82, represented by Iliya Hristov, email: email@example.com, phone number: +357 95 500 224, hereinafter referred to as “Beebex”, on the one side
Please, read entirely the published Terms of service before using the information and commercial services, provided by the Site (“Services”).
The current document contains information about the activity of “Beebex” and any related services, regulating the relationship between us and each of our Users.
By accepting the present Terms of Service, the User agrees his personal data to be processed on the basis of the contract concluded between him and "Beebex”.
DEFINITIONS: For the purpose of the present Terms of Service, all terms set out in the current Terms shall have the following meaning:
Website - https://beebex.com and all its subpages;
User - is any individual who uses services on https://beebex.com
Terms of service - the current Terms of service;
Personal Data - information about the person that including his physical, psychological, mental, family, economic, cultural or social identity;
Services - services for connecting people and organizations, communication and expression, finding services, products and content related to the individual needs of the user, sharing information about events
Beebex account- account profile generated by filling in the registration form available on the Site, necessary about use of the services at https://beebex.com
Mobile application - program, owned by “Web Cyprus Community” Ltd., created to work on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, and part of the provided Services, available on Google Play Store;
Ads - advertisement and discovery of services;
1.(1) Beebex provides the following services:
a) Beebex account;
b) services that enable people and organizations to connect with each other;
c) sharing content such as photos, videos, location, performances and gatherings;
d) services for providing a platform for communication and expression;
e) discovery of services, products and content - "marketplace";
h) Beebex application;
2.(1) For usage of the services the visitors to the Site should register by filling out the registration form available on the Site.
(3) In case of successful registration on the Site, the User receives a confirmation email with link.
(4) By default, anyone can see User profiles and posts on the Site, as well as to send messages to registered Beebex Users. Any Beebex User can make his own account private so that only approved friends or followers shall be able to see what he shares. If User’s account is set to private, only approved friends or followers will see published or shared photos, videos, location and events, as well as messaging.
(5) Any Beebex account consists the following sections for services and informations: General information - consists information about username, phone number, e-mail address, birthday date, country and gender. Any of those information can be updated from section General information. Some profile information isn't visible to anyone but the User. This includes gender, job description, date of birth, website, address. Profile settings - consists name information, description, location, education, job information, relationship status, website. Any of those information can be updated from section General settings, Profile. The profile information is visible at the User Timeline as well as by other Beebex Users depending on the privacy settings . Security settings - consists Privacy settings, Password settings, Session management, Two-factor profile authentication. That information is private and only the User has access to it. Social links - consists information about User’s accounts in other social platform as well as Facebook, Twitter, Vkontakte, Linkedin, Instagram and Youtube; Invitation Links Design - consists options for uploading and editing Avatar and Cover photos. This information is public. Blocked Users - list of blocked Users. People aren't notified when they have been blocked. They won't be able to find the User profile or posts or to send messages. If the User no longer wants to block another User, he can unblock him by clicking on “Unblock this user”. Notification and Email Notification - consists updates about activity on Beebex. Any User can change what he is notified about and how he is notified. The User can turn notifications on or off for specific people or pages he follows. Earnings - a partnership program between the User and Beebex. Consist My affiliates section, current balance, points and transactions. That information is private and only the User has access to it. My information - data downloading tool for copying Beebex account. Delete account - permanently deletion of User profile. Before deleting the account the User shall confirm his password.
(6) Any Beebex User has the right to report anonymously account as well as any post If the account andor the post are established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person, consists inappropriate posts, comments or people that aren't following Vivio Standards or the current Terms of Service or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone.
(7) Any Beebex User has the right to delete his personal account. In such a case his profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed. After the account is deleted, the User shall not be able to sign up again with the same username.
(8)Any Beebex User can use the option for uploading and sharing multimedia and other files if they are in any of the following formats: pg,png,jpeg,gif,mkv,docx,zip,rar,pdf,doc,mp3,mp4,flv,wav,txt,mov,avi,webm,wav, mpeg
(9) Any Beebex User can also get a copy of his Beebex account. The data download option allows the User to request a file that includes profile information, posts, pages, groups, friend lists or comments information. The User can access the data download option from the Privacy settings, section My information available on the Site.
(10) With no exception, no one is allowed to upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Beebex or any User device.
III. SERVICES THAT ENABLE PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS TO CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER
3.(1) Beebex is a social network for connecting people with similar interests, groups, businesses, organizations and others. (2) Beebex uses the collected data for making suggestions to the User for following and becoming friends with other Users, joining groups, attending events, visiting pages, messaging. (3) Any Beebex User can control who can friend and follow him by editing his Privacy settings. (4) Any Beebex User can add friends by searching for them or directly from Section People You May Know. (5) In case User does not want someone to see him on Beebex, he may use the option for blocking someone or unfriend. (3) By using Beebex the User agrees to keep the Beebex Community Standards as well as to provide accurate information about yourself, create only one account, to not share profile password, give access to Beebex account to others or transfer Beebex account to anyone else without permission by Beebex.
4.(1) By using Beebex the User can upload and share photos, videos, location, performances and gatherings. (2) The User can upload up to 20 photos and videos and share them as a single post. (3) By uploading photos or videos the User is responsible to not publish or share nudity or other sexually suggestive content, content that contains self-harm or excessive violence. (3) Any User can choose who can see his photos, videos and albums. (4) Any User can use stories on Beebex to share everyday moments with his friends.
5.(1) By using Beebex, the User can send messages to one or more other Users as well as - photos or videos, voice messages, posts, profilies, text, stickers, Gifs, voice or video calls. (2) The User also can use the live stream option in accordance with the Beebex Community Standards and the present Terms of Services. The User is responsible for ensuring that the live stream content complies with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. (3) The user shall also be allowed to react or comment on other User’s photos and posts. The content of the comments must be in accordance with the Beebex Community Standards and the present Terms of Services. (4) The User is responsible for any act which can be treated as a hate speech or threats or direct attacks on an individual or group.
6.(1) In Section “Market” any Beebex User can search for the type of products sorted by prices, categories and location distance, provided by sellers and other business clients of Beebex. (2) Any sale made through the Beebex Market is between the User and the seller. In case of questions or complaints about the products, the User shall contact the seller directly. (3) Any seller is liable to describe the products clearly and to follow the Beebex Community Standards and the present Terms of Services. (4) In Section “Offers” the Beebex Users can search for any kind of promotions provided by the sellers or other business clients of Beebex. (5) In Section “My products” the Beebex Users can create and publish a sale offer with clear description of the product, price, location and photos following the Beebex Community Standards and the present Terms of Services. (6) Beebex is not liable for any complaints, discrepancies, disputes and relevant relationships between seller and buyer.
8.(1) In Section “Jobs” any Beebex User can search for open job positions sorted by job type, categories and location. (2) Beebex prohibits: - posts promoting employment opportunities that are misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent; - posts promoting employment opportunities that involve illegal activity, products, or services; - posts contains discrimination against applicants based on any protected characteristics, including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition or any other basis protected under federal, state or local law. Job posts must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination; - posts promoting employment opportunities in a sexually suggestive manner; - posts promoting employment opportunities that require adult services or use of adult products - sex toys, escort services, sexual enhancement products, videos, publications or live shows that are sexual in nature or involve nudity; -posts requiring personal identification or financial information from any potential applicants; - posts promoting employment opportunities that involve illegal or recreational drugs, products, and services; - posts containing profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used properly without the intention of circumventing our review process and enforcement systems. (3) In case of applying for a job position, the employer is obliged to delete all received and processed documentation containing personal data of candidates for a period no longer than 6 (six) months by the date of publishing the job position.
9.(1) Beebex is available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, desktop computers and some feature phones. (2) Any User can install Beebex App from google play store, apple store or by visiting the app store on User’s device. (3) Application features contain texting, callings or video callings, messages notifications, option for blocking other users, uploading stories. (4) Any User can sign in to Beebex App with the same email and password that he used for his Beebex account.
10.(1) Any Beebex User owns the intellectual property rights in any created and shared by him content on Beebex and is free to share his content with anyone and wherever he wants. (2) For providing services Beebex needs legal permissions (known as a “license”) to use the User’s content for the purposes of providing and improving Beebex services. (3) In case of sharing, posting, or uploading content that is covered by intellectual property rights, the User provide Beebex with a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of User’s content (in accordance with User’s privacy and application settings) as well as sharing it with others providers that support Beebex services. This license will end when your content is deleted from our systems. (4) The User can delete content individually or all at once by deleting his account, but the content or part of it it may continue to exist on Beebex systems if: immediate deletion is not possible due to technical limitations (in which case, User’s content will be deleted within a maximum of 90 days from the date he delete it); the content has been used by others in accordance with this license and they have not deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or immediate deletion would restrict Beebex ability to: investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of Beebex terms and policies; comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency; Regarding the above, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis) and the license will continue until the content has been fully deleted. (6) The User provides permission to Beebex to use his name, profile picture, and information about his actions with ads and sponsored content without any compensation due. (7) The User provides permission to Beebex to download and install updates to the software where available. (8) Beebex retains all rights to its own content covered by intellectual property rights (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds). (9) The User can only use Beebex intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks with prior written permission. (10) The User must obtain written permission from Beebex or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code. XI. SEVERABILITY CLAUSE 11.(1) The parties declare that if any of the provisions of these Terms of service prove to be invalid, this will not invalidate the entire contract or any of its parts. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory rules of the law or established practice.
XII. AMENDMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12.(1) Beebex is obliged to notify the User of any amendment to these Terms of service at least 30 days before making changes by email address specified by the User or through Beebex Products. (2) When the User disagrees with the Terms of service, he has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without being liable for damages or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User must notify Beebex within one month of receiving the notice under the preceding paragraph. (3) In case the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with these Terms of service, the User shall be considered to have accepted the Amendment without objection. XIII. APPLICABLE LAW 13.(1) The provisions of the law of Republic of Cyprus shall apply to any cases unregulated under these Terms of service.
14.(1) If you are a User and habitually reside in a Member State of the European Union, the laws of that Member State will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against Beebex that arises out of or relates to these Terms ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that Member State that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved in a competent court in the Republic of Cyprus and that Cypriot law will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
15.(1) Some of the Beebex services are also governed by supplemental terms. If a User uses any of these Services he will be provided with an opportunity to agree to supplemental terms that will become part of the agreement. In case of conflict between the supplemental terms and the present Terms, the supplemental terms shall be applicable.